Wednesday 21 December 2011

Beware of your thoughts.

We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far. - Swami Vivekananda

I don't think that I need to say any thing more than this. If you have control on your thought you can rule the world. Because in thinking we waste lots of energy and potential. Don't waste your thought. Thought are like NUCLEAR POWER. You can use them creatively and can enlighten your world and on the other hand you can destroy yourself.
So dear friends beware of your thoughts and be watchful of your thought. I hope you like it.
Thanks for coming on my blog. You are welcome again and again.

Please follow if you like and interested in such thought and quotes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You suffer more, when you are angry..

What did I learn today, I will tell you in short. I was listening to Sadguru, and he was explaining about the implications of anger.. ...