Tuesday 28 March 2017

Three people

There are three kinds of people.
One, who has nothing and will show off like the whole world works on their instructions. But believe me, nobody believes them. everybody know what are they. They also have the lowest self-esteem. 

Second, those who really are something and they don't mind bragging about what they have. And finally the third kind...

They will never tell anything to anybody, they will never brag about what they have and even the closest to them will never know their girth. They work silently and have no interest in people knowing what they are. I think this is the best kind. There is nothing in making unnecessary noise. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

You suffer more, when you are angry..

What did I learn today, I will tell you in short. I was listening to Sadguru, and he was explaining about the implications of anger.. ...